Assisted Living and Memory Care Community in Georgetown TX
It is very difficult to completely express our love and appreciation for the Tiffin House Assisted Living and Memory Care Community and, for you, Justin. For Emory to spend the last 6 weeks of his life with all of you at the Tiffin House was the best thing that could have ever happened to him, and, to me. Emory felt he was at “home” and enjoyed everyone that resided there as well as all the staff. Your weekly “outings” for dinner with some of the residents was always a favorite for Emory. You treated Emory like a “king” – taking him for haircuts, spending time alone with him for conversation and just being there for him when he needed you. I knew he was in “good hands.” Thank you again for reading Emory “The Last Corps Trip”. His time spent with you was more than special and it will never be forgotten. Hugs to you and yours.
— Susan Bellard (wife of Texas A&M Football Coach, Emory Bellard)
Rated the Top Assisted Living and Memory Care facility in Georgetown Texas two straight years!
The Premier Assisted Living and Memory Care Facility of Georgetown, Texas
Combat Veteran Owned & Operated
Tiffin House Assisted Living and Memory Care specializes in the care of Alzheimer’s and Dementia residents. Our homes were personally designed and built from the ground up to provide the ideal home for caring for dementia diseases. Our homes are Certified Alzheimer’s and Dementia facilities by the State of Texas. Using a combined 60 years of experience our family created the perfect setting for your loved ones. This includes our entire 5-acre campus full of trees and beautiful landscaping surrounding both homes. Tiffin House is just like Grandma’s House. Please come see the difference for yourself.
Tiffin House Assisted Living and Memory Care provides a home to meet the advanced levels of care needed for residents who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Before you place your family member in a large facility, you must see Tiffin House.
- Patient-to-Direct Staff Ratio Is Better Than Three-to-One (3:1) During All Day Shifts and Five-to-One (5:1) During All Night Shifts (10 pm – 6 am) – BEST IN THE BUSINESS – Others Claim Office Staff in Their Ratios, We Do Not
- Registered Nurses on Site MON-FRI and Available on Call Seven Days a Week, 24 Hours a Day – No other Type B Alzheimer’s Assisted Living or Memory Care facility matches us – BEST IN THE BUSINESS
- Transportation Provided for Appointments
- Complete Medical Records Kept
- Long-Term Care Insurance Accepted
- Hospice Care
- All Staff are Professionally Trained in Treating and Dealing with Dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Home Health Care
- Therapy Services Available to Include Individual Restorative Care
- ALL INCLUSIVE PRICING!!
- YOUR RATE WILL NEVER CHANGE
- YOUR RATE INCLUDES EVERYTHING EXCEPT PRESCRIPTION DRUGS
- YOU WILL NEVER HAVE AN ADDITIONAL FEE
- Spacious Home on One Level – Large Bedrooms
- Large Recreational Room
- Therapy Room
- Beauty Parlor “Tiffin Cuts” (Coming Soon)
- Activity Room
- Covered Outside Patio
- Beautifully Landscaped with In-Ground Sprinkler System
- Many Different Plants and Flowers for Every Season
- Waist-High Garden Boxes for Residents’ Enjoyment with Peach Trees in the back yard
- Beautiful Gazebo
- Home-Cooked Meals / Special Diets
- Quiet Street
- Tiffin Puppy Dogs
Quality of Life & Activity Programs
- Exceptional Activity Program
- Trips to Town for Dinners and Treats
- Group and Individual Activities Daily
- Activities Led by Our Activity Director Nancy
- Education provided for Families by the owner
Safety as a Priority
- Security and Safety in a Spacious, Well-Appointed Home
- Emergency Fire Sprinklers and Alarm System in the Home – Alzheimer’s Certified by the State of Texas
- Beautiful Fireplace
- Door Alarms on All Exits
- Eight-Foot Cedar Wood Fence Provides Privacy and Security
- Bedroom Alarms Alert the Tiffin Staff if Residents Get Up
- Security Camera System
- Emergency Generators for Power
Contact us today to tour Tiffin House Assisted Living and Memory Care.
Call (512)-718-4280 between the hours of 8AM – 5PM